- October 2003. Nexten completes installation of the ManPower Billing Project for Honeywell. This project uses
Nexten's eCharge product and supports billing and cost tracking for ManPower subcontract employees at
Honeywell plants in Tempe, Phoenix and Tucson.
- May 2003. eShop system implemented at Honeywell Engines in Phoenix to track Shop Floor labor and Payroll. This high availability
system supports approximayely 1100 users in a 24x7 environment.
- January 2001. Nexten completes installation of the Common ELC Project for Honeywell. This project uses
Nexten's eCharge product and supports over five thousand users across US and Canada. Key features include
cross-site use of Charge Numbers and Roll up reports across multiple Honeywell sites.
- November 2000. All Honeywell sites in the Phoenix Valley start using eCharge for Time and Attendance
reporting to payroll for Salaried employees. This unified system encompassing seven web applications supports
six thousand users in the greater Phoenix area and delivers unsurpassed customer value.
- August 2000. StayWell(Krames) implements eCharge for time tracking in their St. Paul and San Bruno
facilities. This single application server in San Bruno supports users in both locations in the IT and
Creative Technology departments